Valid from 15 August 2018
Translation services rates
|Rate per SP|
|from/into Czech||CZK 450|
|from/into Slovak||CZK 550|
|between Slovak and Czech||CZK 250|
|between 2 foreign languages||CZK 660|
Standard languages: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Romanian
Other language groups
|Rate per SP|
|Purple Group – Czech||CZK 450|
|Czech – Purple Group||CZK 550|
|Green Group – Czech||CZK 550|
|Czech – Green Group||CZK 650|
|Blue Group – Czech||CZK 650|
|Czech – Blue Group||CZK 750|
|Red Group – Czech||CZK 950|
|Czech – Red Group||CZK 950|
Purple Group: Dutch, Flemish, Portuguese
Green Group: Lithuanian, Latvian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Moldavian, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Albanian, Greek
Blue Group: Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, Estonian
Red Group: Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Turkish, Hebrew, Latin
|Rate per SP|
|surcharge for sworn translation||CZK 150|
|surcharge for sworn translation between two foreign languages||CZK 250|
|technical and linguistic proofreading||CZK 200-300|
|modifications and changes to a text*||CZK 100|
*Applies to standard languages.
|SP/24 hours||0-10||10-20||20 and more|
|surcharge||0%||30%||50% – 100%|
- The minimum deadline for sworn translation is 24 hours. Sworn translations can be delivered within shorter deadlines only based on an individual agreement.
- 1 standard page (SP) = 1500 characters without spaces
- The number of standard pages is always rounded up to 0.5 SP.
- The smallest number of SP billed is 1.
- The price of translation is always billed based on the number of standard pages of the target text!
The above prices are exclusive of VAT. The agency is a VAT payer at the rate of 21 %
Interpreting services rates
|1/2 day (up to 4 hours)||1 day (4 to 8 hours)|
|consecutive||starting at CZK 3,800||starting at CZK 7,000|
|simultaneous||starting at CZK 4,500||starting at CZK 7,500|
|sworn interpreting||starting at CZK 4,500||starting at CZK 8,500|
|overtime||20% surcharge for each commenced hour|
|short notice surcharge||based on agreement (10 – 50 %)|
|not later than 24 hours in advance||50 % of the total amount|
- These rates apply to English, German and French. The rates for other languages are subject to agreement.
- The time of interpreting also includes preparations on site and breaks.
- We recommend ordering an interpreter at least one week in advance.
If interpreting is to take place abroad, it is necessary to arrange for the interpreter’s accommodation, transportation and meals. Based on agreement, we either arrange these at the client’s expense, or the client provides these to the interpreter on his own. The amount of per diems – Decree No. 2014 Coll., stipulating the basic rates of foreign per diems for 2014.
Apostille attached to a document issued in the Czech Republic: CZK 600
Apostille attached to a sworn translation of a document issued in the Czech Republic: CZK 1100
Notarised copies: approx. CZK 39 for one page (if the document is double-sided, the rate is CZK 78).
Sworn translation: see the translation services rates.
Need a quote?